-->

Infographic: Commonly Confused Adjectives With Explainations

Posted by Unknown Friday, July 13, 2012 0 comments
Naah.

Well, I'm not good at grammar but very excellent at 'Google translate' haha Yes. I still learn and find ways to improve my English skills. But how bad your English skills are, you should have a courage and confident to use it in front of the others.

After all, English is not my mother language and I'm proud of using Bahasa in my daily life. English still a very important skill you should have to communicate with foreigners, but not to my fellow Malaysians . You got it, right? :>

Btw, the infographic below is about 'commonly confused adjectives with explainations'. Hope it will help us to learn better EngRish! Nazi grammar gonna hate this. :D


Tibe2Jam6Petang

0 comments:

Post a Comment